All the information about the iPhone Xs Max: technical data sheet with features, specifications in detail, official photos and videos, price list of the different versions, as well as opinions and in-depth analysis of the phablet.
- Operating system: IOS
- Screen size:6.5 “
- Launch price:€ 1,259
- Release date: September 2018
- Dimensions:157.5mm / 77.4mm / 7.7mm
TECHNICAL DATA OF IPHONE XS MAX
Design of iPhone Xs Max
- High:157.5 mm
- Width:77.4 mm
- Thickness:7.7 mm
- Weight:208 g
- Water/dust resistance: IP68
- Fingerprint reader: NOT
- Colors: Space gray, silver
Screen of iPhone Xs Max
- Size:6.5 “
- Screen type: OLED
- Pixel Density:458 dpi
- Additional features: HDR display, 1,000,000: 1 contrast (typical), True Tone display, Dolby Vision, Wide color gamut (P3) display, 3D Touch, 625 cd / m2 maximum brightness (typical), Oil resistant fingerprint-resistant cover
Software of iPhone Xs Max
- Operating system: IOS
- SO version:12
Hardware of iPhone Xs Max
- Processor: A12 Bionic
- Internal memory:64 GB
- MicroSD expansion: NOT
Camera of iPhone Xs Max
- Main camera:
- Resolution:12 MP
- Opening:f / 1.8
- Optical photo stabilizer: YES
- Flash: Flash True Tone with four LEDs
- Video: UHD 4K
- Characteristics: Dual Camera 12 MP (Aperture f / 1.8 + f / 2.4) Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Six-element lens, Panoramic photos (up to 63 Mpx), Sapphire glass lens cover, Backlighting sensor, Filter Hybrid Infrared, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Touch Focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos with stabilization, Wide Color Gamut for Photos and Live Photos, Enhanced Localized Tone Mapping, Body and Face Detection, Exposure Control, Noise Reduction, Auto HDR for photos, Auto image stabilization, Burst mode, Self-timer, Photo geotagging, Image capture in HEIF and JPEG format
- Dual camera:
- Opening:f / 2.4
- Characteristics: Optical zoom; digital zoom up to x10, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Frontal camera:
- Opening:f / 2.2
- Flash: Retina Flash
- Video:Full HD 1080p
- Characteristics: Ƒ / 2.2 aperture, auto HDR, auto image stabilization, Live Photos, exposure control
- Capacity:3,179 mAh
- Conversation duration:21 h
- Removable battery: NOT
- Fast charge: YES
- Wireless charging: YES
- NFC: YES
- Bluetooth:5.0, A2DP, EDR
- Wifi:802.11 a / b / g / n / ac with MIMO
- USB: Lightning connector
- Satellite navigation: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Characteristics: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer
- Additional features: Face ID: Face recognition by TrueDepth camera, Apple Pay, 3D Touch, Touch ID, VoLTE, Stereo speakers, Barometer, Three-axis gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor.
- SIM card:
- SIM card type: sim, nano sim
- Dual SIM: YES
- Dual SIM 4G: YES
- Compatible Networks:
- 2G networks (GSM):850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Networks (HSDPA):850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz
- Compatible 3G Spain: YES
- 4G Networks (LTE):1 (2100), 2 (1900), 3 (1800), 4 (1700/2100), 5 (850), 7 (2600), 8 (900), 12 (700), 13 (700), 17 (700 ), 18 (800), 19 (800), 20 (800), 25 (1900), 26 (850), 28 (700), 29 (700) MHz
- Compatible 4G Spain: YES
- FM Radio: NOT
- Stereo speakers: YES
MORE ABOUT APPLE IPHONE XS MAX
The iPhone Xs Max, presented alongside the iPhone Xs and iPhone XR in September 2018, is positioned as the most outstanding and impressive model, mainly for having a 6.5-inch OLED screen.
The screen of the iPhone Xs Max maintains the nature of the OLED panel of the iPhone Xs, although it expands its dimensions remarkably by reaching a diagonal of 6.5 inches and a resolution of 2,688 x 1,242 pixels with a density of 458 dots per inch. The display also has a notch on the top, as it was introduced last year by the iPhone X. The panel maintains 3D touch technology, as well as the arrival of HDR10, Doby Vision, and True Tone technology. The latter counteracts from six sensors the color temperature of the display according to the lighting conditions of the environment.
In the technical section, the Super Retina HD panel offers values such as a maximum brightness level of 625 nits, DCI-P3 color profile, and contrast of 1,000,000: 1. Like the iPhone Xs, it has a toughened glass layer and treated with an oleophobic substance to prevent fingerprint marks from being impregnated on the glass.
The iPhone Xs Max processor is the same new invoice Apple A12 Bionic designed for the new generation of 2018 iPhones. It is a new six-core SoC that improves its performance by 15% compared to the previous Apple A11 Bionic. It also offers 40% fewer consumption thanks to the 7-nanometer manufacturing process and the four lowest-performance cores designed to optimize autonomy. The GPU consists of four cores and a chip for data processing for artificial intelligence functionalities.
The internal memory of this phone repeats the configuration of the iPhone Xs, with 64 GB versions as the access model, as well as 256 and 512 GB versions. In regards to RAM, Apple integrates 4 GB into the new model.
The iPhone Xs Max camera repeats dual-lens setup and incorporates two sensors with Focus Pixel focus and a maximum resolution of up to 12 megapixels. The main camera sensor includes 1.4-micron pixels and a six-element lens with f / 1.8 focal aperture. On the other hand, the secondary camera behaves like a telephoto lens with a 2X optical zoom. It is composed of six elements and offers an f / 2.4 aperture. In any case, both lenses are composed of a double optical image stabilization system and implement a sapphire crystal layer to protect the camera.
The functions of the iPhone Xs Max’s dual-camera are expanded through software, in addition to the portrait mode, which is enhanced with an advanced bokeh effect that allows you to control the level of depth that we are able to apply to the background of the photograph. Apple also includes a smart HDR filter or hybrid infrared system to capture more accurate colors.
The rear camera of the iPhone Xs Max allows you to record 4K video with 24, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports slow-motion video recording with 1080p clips at 120 or 240 fps. Also, the video recording features two stereo channel sound.
The iPhone Xs Max’s front camera also comes with a seven-megapixel sensor and an f / 2.2 focal lens that offers the user the opportunity to take selfies with portrait mode, which in turn applies the bokeh effect with manual depth control. countryside. In this section, the front camera does not differ from that of the iPhone Xs by including five lighting effects (Natural Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, and Mono Stage Light), smart HDR filter and tools such as Animoji and Memoji
In the autonomy section, the battery of the iPhone Xs Max, with 3,174 mAh, offers usage times of up to 25 hours in conversation, 13 hours of web browsing, 15 hours of video playback, or 65 hours of music playback. This data refers to wireless playback with AirPods headphones.
In this section, it should be noted that the new iPhone Xs Max also integrates fast charging technology (50% charge in half an hour) and Qi wireless charging.
The iPhone Xs Max has, like the iPhone Xs, DualSIM compatibility, although it must be pointed out that it is a support for a physical nanoSIM card and another electronic one, using eSIM technology. The rest of the wireless connections refer to 4G Gigabit connectivity, WiFi ac with MIMI 2 × 2, Bluetooth 5.0 or assisted GPS, in addition to the NFC chip. The only physical connection present in the phablet housing is the Lightning port connection.
The official price of the iPhone Xs Max in its most basic version with 64 GB starts from 1,259 euros. The model with an internal memory of 256 GB has a price of 1,429 euros while the maximum capacity model with 512 GB rises to 1,659 euros.
The iPhone Xs Max features a dual speaker stereo sound system with higher output power than previous generations.
Like the iPhone Xs, the iPhone Xs Max is IP68 certified, offering the case greater resistance to water.
In this new generation, the FaceID facial recognition system improves its performance, being now faster and more effective.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.