Information and official characteristics of the iPhone 11 Pro, Apple’s top of the range for 2019 that comes with A13 Bionic chip and a triple rear camera as main details.
- Operating system: IOS
- Screen size:5.8 “
- Launch price:€ 1,159
- Release date: September 2019
- Dimensions:144mm / 71.4mm / 8.1mm
Design of iPhone 11 Pro
- High:144 mm
- Width:71.4 mm
- Thickness:8.1 mm
- Weight:188 g
- Water / dust resistance:IP68
- Fingerprint reader:NOT
- Colors: Gold, space gray, silver and night green
Screen of iPhone 11 Pro
- Size:5.8 “
- Format:19.5: 9
- Screen type:OLED
- Resolution:2436×1125 pixels
- Pixel Density:458 dpi
- Protection type:Anti-scratch, oleophobic protection
- Screen / body ratio:82.1%
- Additional features:3D Touch. HDR, 2,000,000: 1 contrast (typical), P3 extended color gamut, 800 nits / 1200 nits brightness (HDR)
- Operating system:IOS
- SO version:13
- Processor:A13 Bionic
- RAM:6 GB
- Internal memory:512 GB
- MicroSD expansion:NOT
- Third Generation Neural Engine
Camera Of iPhone 11 Pro
- Main camera:
- Resolution:12 MP
- Opening:f / 1.8
- Optical photo stabilizer:YES
- Flash:Quad LED Flash
- Video:UHD 4K
- Characteristics:Additional 12 MP telephoto sensor with f / 2 aperture. Optical zoom zoom x2, Optical zoom zoom out x2 and digital zoom up to x10, Night Mode, Portrait Mode with advanced bokeh effect and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with 6 effects.
- Dual camera:
- Opening:f / 2.4
- Optical photo stabilizer: NOT
- Characteristics: Ultra wide-angle, 120-degree field of view
- Frontal camera:
- Opening:f / 2.2
- Optical photo stabilizer: YES
- Flash: Retina Flash
- Video: UHD 4K
- Optical stabilizer for video: YES
- Characteristics: Portrait mode with advanced bokeh effect and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with six effects, 120fps slow-motion video, burst mode
- Capacity:3,190 mAh
- Removable battery: NOT
- Fast charge: YES
- Wireless charging: YES
- Additional features: Up to 50% charge in approximately 30 minutes with an 18W or higher adapter. Qi-compatible wireless charging
Connectivity of iPhone 11 Pro
- NFC: YES
- Wifi:802.11 ax with MIMO 2×2
- Jack connector: NOT
- Satellite navigation: Gps
- Characteristics: Accelerometer
- Additional features: Face ID
- SIM card:
- SIM card type: nano sim
- Dual SIM: NOT
- Compatible Networks:
- 2G networks (GSM): GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Networks (HSDPA):HSDPA 850/900/1700 (AWS) / 1900/2100 MHz
- Compatible 3G Spain: YES
- 4G Networks (LTE):34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46 and 48 MHz bands
- Compatible 4G Spain: YES
- FM Radio: NOT
- Stereo speakers: YES
- Additional features: Dolby Atmos, Audible
MORE ABOUT APPLE IPHONE 11 PRO
The new iPhone 11 Pro was presented in September 2019, is the first smartphone of the brand to boast in the same place of iOS 13, A13 Bionic processor, triple rear camera, a battery of more than 3,000 mAh, and compatibility with Apple Pencil. Of the brand.
The screen of the new iPhone 11 Pro is an OLED panel with a 5.8-inch diagonal and a resolution of 2,436 x 1,125 pixels, named as Super Retina XDR by Cupertino’s own firm.
With a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and the same notch that we found in previous generations of iPhone, the smartphone offers a density of 458 dpi. Apple has decided to do without the 3D Touch function in this model.
The SoC chosen to give life to the new top of the range of Apple is the same that we find in the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro. We are talking about the Apple A13 Bionic CPU with a 64-bit architecture manufactured in 7nm that offers performance improvements and energy management compared to 2018 phones around 25%. Its working speed is 2.66 GHz and it is accompanied by a module for processing functions related to artificial intelligence.
When it comes to the GPU, Apple opts for a chip that includes four cores that play a prominent role in tool performance like augmented reality.
The internal memory of the mobile phone, in terms of RAM, is 6 GB. In the case of storage, we have 3 models again and this phone can be purchased with 64, 256, or 512 GB of internal memory.
The great change of the iPhone 11 Pro. Not only because it has 3 12 MP sensors, but because this camera is embedded in a square module in the upper left corner. On a technical level, this camera is configured with 3 12 MP sensors (standard, wide-angle, and telephoto) that are supported by an LED flash.
The set of optics features a dual optical image stabilization system and a protective cover with sapphire crystal and Focus Pixel focus
As far as video recording is concerned, the dual camera is capable of capturing 4K video at refresh rates of 24, 30, and 60 frames per second, as well as a slow-motion mode with 1080p video at 120 and 240 frames. per second. Another detail is the recording with stereo sound.
The front camera of the iPhone 11 Pro has a 12-megapixel sensor and one and the possibility of recording video at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second.
The battery of the iPhone 11 Pro grows to 3190 mAh, an evolution of more than 500 mAh compared to what was seen in the iPhone Xs last year. Of course, the mobile once again boasts of fast charging technology capable of recharging up to 50% of the battery capacity in half an hour or wireless charging using Qi technology.
The iPhone 11 Pro features Dual SIM compatibility and a Lightning port for battery charging and data transfer. For the first time, the phone is compatible with the company’s Apple Pencil.
We also have 4G connectivity (MIMO 4 × 4), WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, assisted GPS with support for GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS, and an NFC chip that allows making payments with Apple Pay.
The official price of the iPhone 11 Pro starts from 1,159 euros for the 64 GB model. As for the higher versions with 256 GB, the cost of it would be 1,329 euros while 512 GB would cost 1,559 euros.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.